Wish List and Current Needs
We run on the stuff wishes are made of! And that’s just another way you can help through in-kind donations and financial contributions towards specific gifts. Donation Receipts will be provided for your tax purposes.
Heroes are needed to provide:
- Women’s new, packaged underwear, bras and socks (any sizes)
- Mailing supplies (ie, postage stamps, copy paper)
- Items such as office/school supplies, sewing supplies, and craft supplies
- Yard work supplies such as black trash bags, rakes, clippers, work gloves, wheelbarrow snow shovels, and outdoor brooms
- Household Supplies such as paper towels, light bulbs, batteries, Ziploc storage bags (all sizes), aluminum foil, plastic wrap, and dishwasher pods
- Linens including wash cloths, crib sheets, mattress protectors, twin bed sheets, pillows and blankets
- Baby items such as diapers, wipes, carseats, strollers, and pack n plays
- Gift cards to Home Depot, Hobby Lobby, C&R, Walmart, etc. are appreciated.
- Silent Auction items for our Spring Banquet. Items such as sports tickets, spa experiences, travel packages, and unique experiences such as hot air balloon rides, photography classes, etc are appreciated.
Churches, small groups, civic groups, service groups, and/or Girl/Boy Scout Troops are encouraged to have canned food drives, diaper drives, and baby bottle campaigns, or to host other events.Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to help in this area.