Wish List and Current Needs
We run on the stuff wishes are made of! And that’s just another way you can help through in-kind donations and financial contributions towards specific gifts. Donation Receipts will be provided for your tax purposes.
Heroes are needed to provide:
- Women’s new, packaged underwear, bras and socks (any sizes)
- Hand Vacuum / Dustbuster
- Mailing supplies (ie, postage stamps, copy paper)
- Items such as office/school supplies, sewing supplies, and craft supplies
- Yard work supplies such as black trash bags, clippers, wheelbarrow, snow shovels, and outdoor brooms
- Household Supplies such as paper towels, light bulbs, batteries (AA and AAA size), Ziploc storage bags (all sizes), aluminum foil, plastic wrap, and dishwasher pods
- Pillows and Pillow cases
- Linens including wash cloths, crib sheets, mattress protectors, twin bed sheets. (no blankets needed at this time)
- Enfamil infant formula
- Baby items such as diapers (size 4 and 5), wipes, Ear thermometer.
- Gift cards to Home Depot, Hobby Lobby, C&R, Walmart, area restaurants, etc. are appreciated.
- Silent Auction items for our Spring Banquet. Items such as sports tickets, spa experiences, travel packages, and unique experiences such as hot air balloon rides, photography classes, etc are appreciated.
- Spring Planting needs: Plants or seeds for outside. Wood chips and/or mulch. (Will take offloads from Tree trimming services),
- Gravel for driveway/parking area.
- Exteterior lattice (could be plastic or wood.) Needed to babyproof the deck and outside areas.
- Outside Play Area (Similar to this here: LINK )
Churches, small groups, civic groups, service groups, and/or Girl/Boy Scout Troops are encouraged to have canned food drives, diaper drives, and baby bottle campaigns, or to host other events.Contact email@example.com to help in this area.